Friday, July 1, 2016

Meet our July Cat of the Month: Joey!


 Joey's Mom writes:
"Joey's about a year old and a couple months ago he had to have all of his teeth removed due to severe stomatitis. He stopped eating wouldn't play and was just miserable and in constant agony. The doctors at ECats performed the surgery to remove all of his teeth and Joey is happy and healthy now. He plays with his brother Chandler all day long, and he is reliving all of the kitten months that he missed out on!! He is like a brand-new cat and it makes me so happy to see him so active and playful. His brother Chandler has a hard time keeping up with him sometimes! Joey and Chandler are my little buddies and Joey is definitely a trooper. He deserves to be named cat of the month!"


Joey and Chandler are best buddies!

2 comments:

  1. i want to  inform the public how i was cured of herpes  Virus by a Doctor
    called Dr ishiaku. i visited different hospital but they gave me list of
    drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat
    the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet
    searching for remedy on Herpes and i saw comment of people talking about how Doctor ishiaku cured them. I Was scared because i never believed in the
    Internet but i was convince to give him a try because i was having no hope
    of been cured of herpes so i decided to contact him on his email, i searched
    his email on net and i saw a lot of people testifying about his goodness.
    when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that
    i took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without
    problem, my HERPES result came out negative. You can contact him on his
    Email: ishiakuherbalcure@gmail.com or whatsapp him via +2348180828544
     and get all your problem solved.
    1)Sickness of any kind
    2)Help to CURE Hepatitis B, herpes, HIV/AIDS CANCER and BIPOLAR
    3)Divorce, Breakup problem and To Re-unit
    4)Pregnancy problem
    5)Financial problem and Job promotion
    6)To get a good and rich life partner
    7)To Lose your wrath
    8)to enlargement of manhood

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen the great importance of natural herbs and the wonderful work they have done in people's lives. I wonder why people still spend their money on surgery, injections and drugs each time they are sick. Natural herbs can cure all kinds of illness including Herpes, Diabetics, Asthma, Cancer, Hepatitis, etc. I've seen it with my own eyes. I was cured of Hepatitis B and my Sister and her Husband were cured of herpes by chief dr lucky who uses natural herbs to cure different kinds of illness. Even chief dr luck proved to the whole world that natural herbs can cure all diseases and he cured countless people using natural herbs. I know it is hard to believe but am a living testimony. There is no harm in trying herbs. Contact  on WhatsApp  +2348132777335 or email  chiefdrlucky@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete