Monday, June 1, 2015

Meet Ms. June!



Daisy


Why hello there! My name is Daisy, but according to my family I have many other names too: Chubby Cheese Noodle, Maisy, Doo Doo, Daze Daze, May May, and many others. My family has some issues, I think.

I am 14 years young and I still have a twinkle in my eye like I did when I was a baby. I was always an old soul says my human Mom, Carrie. I live with two other cats who I did not ask for, who think they run the house. I'm nice and let them think they do....they are boys, so go figure!

I love the simple things - pets from my humans, my perch, a slice of sun to lay in. The Dad human, Jeff, likes to follow me around with an enormous camera and snap pictures of me which is how I wound up in this calendar. I'm sure the boys are jealous. My family loves me and even though the my Bengal brother looks like a supermodel, we all know who's the star! (Hint: Me. It's me. I'm the star.)

1 comment:

  1. I've seen the great importance of natural herbs and the wonderful work they have done in people's lives. I wonder why people still spend their money on surgery, injections and drugs each time they are sick. Natural herbs can cure all kinds of illness including Herpes, Diabetics, Asthma, Cancer, Hepatitis, etc. I've seen it with my own eyes. I was cured of Hepatitis B and my Sister and her Husband were cured of herpes by chief dr lucky who uses natural herbs to cure different kinds of illness. Even chief dr luck proved to the whole world that natural herbs can cure all diseases and he cured countless people using natural herbs. I know it is hard to believe but am a living testimony. There is no harm in trying herbs. Contact  on WhatsApp  +2348132777335 or email  chiefdrlucky@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete