Monday, March 9, 2015

Meet Mr. March, 2015!

Devo
Age: 11 years
Breed: Domestic Shorthair
Gender: Neutered male
Weight: 12.2 pounds
Demeanor at the Veterinary Office: Cranky, but cooperative
Other feline friends: his sister, Sadie, an 11 year old black and white domestic shorthair

 Devo's mother says:
 Devo came into my life when he was just a few months old. He and and his sister Sadie were adopted from a local pet store. Devo has mainly been a laid back, silly, goofy, easy to care for boy. He has moved with me 5 times and has gone through many trials and tribulations with me! He is my best little buddy that I will love forever! His favorite things to do are lay and have his belly rubbed, sleeping on my lap and finding the most impossible places to rest (like the top of the China cabinets and above the refrigerator). His favorite treat is tuna fish on rare occasions. He likes looking out windows and the fresh air in the spring and summer.

Devo was just screened for the high blood pressure study that we are participating in as the 653rd cat screened since we started the study!

No comments:

Post a Comment