Saturday, March 1, 2014

Meet Mr. March!


 Indigo
Age: 11 years
Weight: 13.25 pounds.
Gender: Neutered Male
Demeanor at the vet's office: Cooperative, headstrong and confident!

Indigo (Indy) was bought from a breeder in Washington, Michigan.  He was 1 of 4 Siamese blue point kittens.  He was named Indigo not only because of his color, but because he runs around the house at about 50 miles an hour, hence Indy, reminding me of the Indy 500 race. 

No matter where I am, he is with me, especially since I have retired.  He tries to help anyone that comes in my home: contractors, friends and family.  He has to be right there including in my bed at night.  He loves his "mama".  He has a great personality and will come to anyone that comes into my home.  He plays with many different toys, but prefers his little mice that he throws all over, but his favorite past time his annoying his sister (Kahlua, a chocolate point Siamese) bought from the same breeder.  


His favorite food is anything to do with seafood, preferably Fancy Feast, but the ultimate is real tuna in water, not oil.  Indigo drives me nuts sometimes, but he is truly a pleasure to have around.  I love him dearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment